Jeep Wrangler TJ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Features
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
Requires 2.5 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.2
Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.