BDS Suspension adds to their sterling lineup of high quality suspension lift kits for the Toyota Tundra with new 4.5" performance coilover systems designed for vastly improved offroad performance while providing a smooth, comfortable ride on pavement. These new coilover systems build on the proven high clearance design of the 4.5" and 7" BDS suspension systems, now offered with FOX 2.5 remote coilovers pre-tuned for optimal performance right out of the box. These new 4.5" systems integrate flawlessly with the new electronic stability control (ESC) systems and allow enough clearance for 35" tires to be installed. For 2007-2015 Tundra owners already running the BDS 4.5" high clearance kit the FOX 2.5 remote coilovers are available as a upgrade to improve performance. The coilovers come pretuned and include all the mounting hardware to bolt right into place of the strut/strut extension assembly with a frame mounted bracket for the external reservoir.
The complete system includes everything needed to turn your stock Tundra into a trail monster. UP front a pair of high strength, one-piece crossmember built from 1/4" steel are supplied along with the heavy duty full width belly skid plate to create an extremely rigid subframe to position the suspension and drivetrain components. A pair of CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles dwarf the factory units and reposition the steering mount to compensate for the lift. The FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers come pre-tuned with Eibach coils to provide a great ride and provide 4.5" of lift right out of the box. Also included are frame mounted brackets for the remote reservoir, bump stop extensions, differential relocation brackets, weld-in frame reinforcement plates, longer swaybar links, alignment cam bolts, and heavy duty tie rod ends to round out the front of this kit. In the rear, 3" rear lift blocks and longer u-bolts are used to achieve a level to slightly tail high stance. Brake line extensions and precision tuned FOX 2.0 IFP rear shocks round out the system and giving clearance for 35" tires to be installed.
The FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers are pretuned for exceptional performance right out of the box. They feature:
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc-plated alloy body
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet Aluminum mounting components and remote reservoir
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- High flow piston design with specially formulated race oil
- External reservoir separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Easy bolt-on installation, coil spring preload set for proper ride height out.
Get more out of your 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra from BDS Suspension and Fox with new 4.5" Performance Coilover Systems.
Important Kit Notes
1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
2. No strut dissassembly required.
3. Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
4. Models with two piece rear drive line would require rear drive shaft modification.
5. When kit is installed on 2WD models, the differential brackets will not be used.
6. ***Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.***
7. Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
8. Will NOT work on 2015 TRD Pro Models.
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.