FOR A GREAT DEAL, USE CODE "ROCK8" FOR 8% OFF!
TeraFlex TJ/LJ Heavy-Duty Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels. Without knurl.
• TJ Wrangler
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
• Dana 30 front axle
• Dana 44 front axle
• Upper ball joints w/out knurl - pair
• Lower ball joints w/out knurl - pair
UPPER BALL JOINT FEATURES:
• Extremely hard sintered wear bushings to handle extreme side load demands w/out failure
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud & 1045 carbon steel housing
• Factory style serrated flange nut & grease fitting
• W/out knurls
LOWER BALL JOINT FEATURES:
• Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
• Wear plate features grease channels for increased flow through entire joint ensuring longevity & predictable operation
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion & friction throughout
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud
• Huge 30mm (1.18”) ball
• Factory style serrated flanged castle nut
• Ball joint pre-load adjustability provides the end user w/ near effortless wear adjustment (kit includes Preload Adjustment Tool)
• Low-profile single lip dust seal eliminates torn conventional dust boot concerns
• Adjustable ball stud retaining ring for accurate initial & future preload adjustments that can be done w/out any axle disassembly
• Adjustable preload can be performed w/ simple hand tools
• Adjustable end cap w/ (2) zerk fittings (“Frog Eye”) allow greasing access from either side w/out axle shaft removal
• Dual helical grease grooves machined in the retaining ring allow spent grease to exit through the low-profile seal
• Low-profile seal prevents contaminants, while allowing spent grease to evacuate from the ball joint
• W/out knurls
• We recommend ball joints w/out knurls (# 1355100) as they will not score the inner knuckle & open up the bore.
• Also offered w/ knurls (# 1355300) for ball joints w/ a loose press fit in the inner knuckle due to repeated ball joint replacement or if knurled ball joints have been installed in the past.
INSTALL TIME: 4 Hours
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.