BDS Suspension is now offering redesigned dual steering stabilizer kits for your Jeep. These new stabilizer kits are designed to improve your Jeep's overall drivability by reducing the front end shimmy caused by oversized tires, keeping you in control on and off-road.
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- Heavy-duty gusseted mounting brackets
- All hardware and instructions included
Installation of a Complete System Will:
- Enhance vehicle control with reduced steering shimmy and bumpsteer
- Improve tire wear and front-end component life
- Lessen side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and road conditions
- 1. Will not fit V8 Grand Cherokee ZJ models due to larger tie rod diameter.
||Grand Cherokee ZJ
||Wrangler TJ Rubicon
||Wrangler TJ Standard